Do NOT visit the clinic if:
- You have cold or flu symptoms
- You have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- You have been overseas in the last 14 days
- Have visited a known hotspot within NSW and/or Victoria.
- You are in self isolation
We can help you make alternative arrangements if required.
Visiting the clinic:
To ensure we are adhering to social distancing and do not have too many in our waiting room at any given time, we request that only 1 person attend the clinic with their animal.
On arrival please go to reception and let them know you have arrived.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Together, we can reduce the spread and impact on our community, and continue to provide care to your pets!