This is a very exciting time – a new furry family member has arrived!
With the excitement comes so many responsibilities as well as questions.
- What do I feed them and how often?
- What about puppy training?
- Why is socialisation so important?
- What about toilet training?
- Do I need to have them microchipped?
- Do I need to register them as well?
- When do I need to worm them?
- Should I get pet insurance?
- What about fleas?
- What if I want to go down to the coast – do I need to worry about ticks?
- What sort of exercise is appropriate?
Book them in for their first health check in the first 10 days. We will examine them from nose to tail and make sure that they have not come with any unexpected problems, make sure their vaccination, worming and microchip registration are up to date, and that all is in order!